Become a Member of Alberta Council on Aging!
- access to a unique provincial network that addresses senior’s issues through educational programs
- voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- a subscription to the Alberta Council on Aging newsletter, published seasonally
- a meaningful volunteer opportunity where you can utilize and learn new skills
- a voice among over 4000 members and 400 organizations throughout Canada
- eligibility to apply for Johnson Inc. MEDOC travel insurance (Please note that the Alberta Council on Aging does not itself provide insurance – please contact Johnson Inc. for specific insurance inquiries.)
Suspended at this time
Contact Johnson Insurance at 1.877.989.2600 for more information
Becoming a Member is Easy!
Click here for a printable membership form.
You can register online here by selecting the appropriate box below.