Become a Member of Alberta Council on Aging!
- Access to a unique provincial network that addresses senior’s issues through educational programs.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting.
- A subscription to ACA News.
- A meaningful volunteer opportunity where you can utilize and learn new skills.
- Eligibility to apply for Johnson Inc. MEDOC travel insurance (Please note that the Alberta Council on Aging does not itself provide insurance – please contact Johnson Inc. for specific insurance inquiries.)
Memberships run from Jan 1st to Dec 31st of each year.
Becoming a Member is Easy!
You can register online here by selecting the appropriate box below.
- Household Annual Membership $25.00
- Lifetime Membership $250.00
- Organizational Membership $60.00
- Corporate Membership $200.00
Click here for a printable membership form.